Wednesday 25 November 2020

Kapa Haka

 Even though I wasn't at kapa haka I still think Wainui school did great. If I was there Id be nervous and excited and I would do a great job as well as Wainui even the I was home.

I did the haka in front my dad and my mum and william when I was at Gisborne carpets/Flooring Xtra I draw Andrew then read and read .

Last week on Wednesday that was kapa haka .kapa haka is singing dancing and it represents Maori people. Bay is our leader he's a Maori Warrior he's incredible at the haka who's better then Bay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about