Friday 11 September 2020

Rocket to Mars

 I did this with Moss and Stavers .Stavers  was the robot ship and I was a sun moss was the Coda .Moss got a good code but we did not do it right. left right left forwards forwards we still don't know this was hard. Try 4 different codes  the last one did it Side we were are no were near finished .So we hurried up I want to sit I was just stand.And stand and stand this was the worst .We were in a maze and I just said to myself time to sit. Because know one had found me it was step to step as I just said they found me. When I was Lost in Space but I was not in space the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about